Okay, day 27... a lot of the scabs have fallen off and left all possible kinds of marks on me... it is SO frustrating to live through 23 days of being food and not scratching to see that they still left marks !!
The ones on my body are pretty light - pinkish in color and flat
The ones on my face are another story... they're brown/red and some of them are (oh no i don't even want to say it!!!) INDENTED !!!!
I cannot believe that after all the care I took even while sleeping, I've got scars :(
The doc says that lesions on the face usually lead to worse looking scars as the skin there is more delicate than on the rest of the body.. big deal, doesn't help to know that!
well I've been at them with Olive oil and taking vitamin supplements and drinking enough water to feel like a camel embarking on a 6 month journey across the Sahara so let's hope they go away.
The scars look horrible right now... they're dark and roundish and some of them have little depressions in the center. I'm hoping at least the discoloration will go away soon as then I can cover up the indentations left till they fill in (fingers crossed.. hopefully some will, I'm resigned to a couple which look extra big but hey, the others will look okay once the darkness goes away) with some primer and concealer.
Really depressed about this, as I was hoping to get a normal life back once the stupid scabs fell off, but now they just as well might not have, as the skin still looks patchy enough to look like a scab :(
Give it time, is what everyone says... well don't have an option so I'll persist with the Olive oil and calamine lotion.. once all the scabs fall off, can still do something drastic, right now it's a pain to wriggle my way around the ones clinging on to get to the scar with my trusty oil!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment